Depicts Riddles 9F 2-10-0 locomotive number 92177 in a dimly lit shed with striking shafts of light illuminating the engine. Ex Wainright Class H 0-4-4 Tank engine built by the Southern Railway and numbered 1162, later BR 31162. Published by the LNER and printed by Ben Johnson & Co York. Poster LNER 'Then And Now - Improve Each Shining Hour' by Alfred Thompson RA, double royal size 40 x 25.A dual image, top the hustle and bustle of a station platform in the early days, below the sheer comfort and luxury in LNER days.The original dial shows GWR in block lettering and ghosted GW & RR Cos, Spiridion, Cardiff. Tinplate Advertising Biscuit Tin 'Ask For Carrs Biscuits and Be Satisfied. Worksplate North British Locomotive Company Ltd Glasgow No 25849 dated 1946. Ex GWR mainline station in the heart of Birmingham City. Ex 2-10-0 heavy freight Prussian G12 Locomotive, originally KPEV ESN 5600 built by Hanomag 9033/1920. Ltd before going to the Ministry of Munitions at Darlington. In about 1937 it moved to the British Sugar Corporation GER brass cased Pressure Gauges, a pair .
Rear case engraved 'GWR 3026', it is in full working condition. Published by British Transport Commission and printed by Waterlow.Published by the LNER and printed by Charles Knight & Co.Linen backed Poster British Railways 'By Rail To The West' by Frank Wooton, double royal size 40 x 25. Depicts a woodland stream flowing over a small waterfall of rocks.Dial is undamaged and the recessed second hand at the bottom is fully intact. Enamel Advertising Sign Spratts Bonio Mixed Ovals and Weetmeet - SPL 347. Must have had a Dog Tethering attachment because it states at the bottom 'Use Of This Attachment Is At Dog-Owners Risk'. A rare Totem that has only ever been at auction once before in the 1980's and this is the same one so could be the sole survivor. Ex Churchward GWR 2-8-0 locomotive, one of only nine in the class, built Swindon March 1922. Poster LNER 'East Coast Types No 3 The Lobsterman' by Frank Newbould, double royal size 40 x 25.Carriage Print 'Falls of Invermoriston, Inverness-shire' by Kenneth Steel RBA SGA from the Scottish Region series of 1956. In excellent condition with good colour and no repairs. A nice example of these popular clocks and apparently originates from Round Oak Station in the Black Country. Allocations were St Philip's Marsh, Southall and Old Oak Common and Laira at 1/1/48 until 29/7/53. A vibrant image of the lobsterman carrying his pot.